Monday, February 11, 2008

LFA Day 27 - Part 1



Things are going pretty good here today. We went to the mall again this morning before lunch and picked up diapers and a few other things and walked around for a while - not as long as I would have liked but I was sure glad we got out!

Unfortunately, I have a whole new batch of AWFUL bug bites. I know this picture is kind of gruesome, but you do want to experience this journey with us, don't you? This is only some of my bug bites. Anyway, I am soaking my legs now in hopes that it will help with the irritation and itching. I think I got some of them at the pool yesterday and the night before when I could not find my bug spray. UGH.

We are going to try to call the Lawyer today and see if she has an update for us. We are also going back through our adoption paperwork that we still have to fill out and turn in, etc.

3 comments:

NiNi said...

The picture puts a whole new light on "Don't let the bed bugs bite". I am so happy to hear that tomorrow you will be further along in your journey to be a family. It is so exciting. Love NiNi

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

OH, Julie...yikes!!! Do they bite Karl as bad as you?? I always tell my husband they bite me, b/c it's all the sweet meat! What mean bugs! It is times like these when we question God why? Why mosquitos? What really is their purpose? Yuck!!!

God, we pray that you dry up these bites. That Julie will find relief...take the itch out in Jesus' name!

Anonymous said...

I say these are chigger bites.. anyone else vote 'chiggers' and not 'mosquitos' or better yet, sand flies?? Either way, I cringed when I saw the bites! Love, Mom

........................

........................

........................

........................