I just wanted to give a quick update before the sun comes up! We are working on getting everything purchased, washed and ready to go. We have all our kid stuff in piles everywhere! It has been incredibly busy!
My Mom is here to help us now and thankfully we have had other special friend coming by to help us get things done - all lifesavers! There is just so much that needs to be done that it is beyond the scope of Karl and me to do alone within the minuscule time frame we have left.
There is so much more to say but so little time. We are sure excited to finally meet our children and see their little faces!
6 comments:
I have been thinking about you two and praying for you often this week. How excited you must be! :) I'm so thankful that you've got help in preparation. I'm also praying that as you get ready, the Lord is preparing your hearts and the children's hearts for finally meeting in one week! :)
I've got some kids' clothes - will call you in the next day or so to drop off (my family's been sick - otherwise would have done it earlier).
The ticker is ticking...Saturday will be here before you know it! Remember not to overpack. You can pick up some things in Colombia...just be super sure you have all your paperwork! You guys are gonna make awesome parents! I can't wait...best wishes to you! I will pray for peace and a smooth transition on integracion...take care.
Lots of prayers coming your way! Can't wait to read all about it when you finally get to meet your children!
peace and blessings,
jennifer
It seems like time is creeping along and then all of a sudden it goes at lightning speed! Get as much done as you can and don't worry about the rest. Can't wait to see those first pictures of all of you.
Karen
Almost there!!!! Before you know it you will be in Colombia with your babies!!!!
So excited for you guys! I know that the anticipation is almost overwhelming by now. Get some sleep. Enjoy each other's company (have a nice dinner just the two of you)...It will be a long time before you get to do that again. :)
Post a Comment