Friday night, the two of us did get all the walls painted and they look great!!! Hardly any touching up will be necessary! We did not get to the ceiling yet.
Saturday morning, we got the tree down and got all cleaned up!!! Very exciting! It went very smoothly! I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Saturday morning, we got the tree down and got all cleaned up!!! Very exciting! It went very smoothly! I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Saturday afternoon - early Sunday morning, Karl and I got the new door in too! It gave us lots of problems so it isn't completely finished yet but we can close it and lock it for now until we can finish it!
It was a BUSY weekend and it looks like this week is jam-packed as well.
4 comments:
Whew. . . sounds like you had a VERY busy and productive :-) weekend! Glad so see you are still alive after the Friday night painting extravaganza!
Hope your week is off to a great start :-)
Oh, sad . . . my smiley's mouth got displaced!
Good to hear that projects are moving along for you all. Have a great week.
Wow...that a lot of progress. I know how much working on our projects help distract me while we were waiting. And you get to live with the results!!
Hope all is going well and you hear something soon.
Laura
Post a Comment