We have less than 4 ½ hours until our very kind volunteers start showing up tonight so I have about 4 hours to finish all my remaining preparations including final touches for treat sacks & food prep!
I have been to Sam's and picked up everything I needed (I hope!!!) I was so thankful I had a thorough, detailed list; otherwise, I think I could have been stuck there much longer!
Last night after Spanish, we worked & worked to get everything ready for tonight. It took a LONG time (1 a.m. - Zzzzzzz) but I think we did a fantastic job. The three areas are now cleared out & ready - each with their designated supplies so things can go as smoothly as possible.
I am excited about tonight and cannot believe it is actually happening.....what a tremendous blessing! I am going to try to take lots of action shots and will try to post them tonight so you can experience the "Work Night" too and share our joy to see progress on these projects!!!
Oh by the way, did I mention I splurged on a 2 CD set for myself with over 100 minutes of Latin-style instrumental tunes? Latin string guitar, percussion & Latin rhythms! If anyone knows of a really good instrumental Colombian recording, let us know. I just popped it in - ¡muy perfecto!
No comments:
Post a Comment