We came home and finished preparations for tonight that we had already been working on before class: moving all the furniture into the middle of our LR to get ready for painting. I took the door off & emptied the Kids' closet for the new shelving. He laid out all the parts for the closet job to go smoothly. Karl had to clean out the bathroom for the flooring project and get those supplies ready. We had to take all the pictures/shelves/etc. off the walls and Karl patched the holes - tons of them. It was a lot of work. But all the prep work is well worth it. We are totally excited about tonight and hopefully getting three more things accomplished. If it were not for these work nights, I do not know what we would do. We are more than thankful and very blessed!!!
This is the "before" photo of the Kids' closet:
This is the bathroom before the new floor is installed.
This is the old blinds coming down this week and the new ones up!
In between some other stuff I need to do, our coordinator from our Agency should be calling in the next hour regarding what exactly we need from the psychologist.We have another appointment at the Health Department today for immunizations so Karl will be coming home for lunch and then we will head over there together.



1 comment:
Everyone, Julie will probably strap the vertical blinds to the tree, and burn both blinds & tree in a celebration! I personally know how much she wanted to replace those blinds... surprised I wasn't invited to the party!
Post a Comment