It has now been 4 weeks since the Colombian Govt (ICBF) received our Dossier. It is like a big guessing game over here now as to when our children's assignment will come. I feel like I am on a game show trying to complete all my tasks before the buzzer goes off!
Karl & I are praising God over & over for our SS friends coming over to help with the remaining projects; it is such a mammoth relief! Even with all the stress and busyness, we definitely feel the Lord's presence and keep being amazed by His intervention in our life, His clear provisions for us and His confirmation over & over that we are keeping in step with the plan He has laid out for us. It is incredible to know that we are God's dearly loved adopted children and He is enabling us to extend that kind of love to 3 little children as well. What a privilege! What mighty plans from such a Merciful and Gracious Everlasting Father! Praise Him with us!
3 comments:
You said it so well! He is the Almighty, Merciful Father, and I am excited to see meet our new little family soon!
We are getting very excited to meet your new little trio of Armstrongs! Praying for you all.
Funny thing is that while I was getting ready this morning I was thinking the same thing . . . that God's blessing you with the help of the SS class seems like a great confirmation of his love for you and provsion to meet your needs and push the plans along. It's just so encouraging to see His blessing in your lives :-)
Post a Comment