Bible study was GREAT!
I had lunch with a friend and it was DELIGHTFUL - we had such wonderful fellowship!!!
I purchased paint for the LR/Entry/Hall today! I am not the best at making decisions - I take a long time and second guess everything! Even though I could not get ahold of Karl, I made a decision and hopefully won't have a major case of buyer's remorse!!! (I hope we like the paint and the color!!!) I went ahead and chose a 2.5 gallon container that looks pretty user-friendly. I bought some plastic sheeting too.
I have been decimating loads of laundry over here too! I have done a ton of loads - big & small -and only have one load left (beiges - don't laugh, Teresa!!!) Anyway, I am happy about getting that crossed off my list :) In the beige pile is a little jacket that I bought at a rummage sale that will hopefully fit one of the three kids. It is a very nice windbreaker zip-up jacket with pockets & everything but some little person spilled blue cool aid or blue popsicle on the front, it had not been washed since, and the stains looked well-established! So, I took a chance that maybe they would wash out to become less noticeable... Well, I am excited to report that indeed it looks like the stains are long-gone & that is after just pre-treating it!!! So I should have a spiffy little jacket that is as good as new for one of the kids! Isn't that great?!
Tonight the plan is to eat at Culvers together and then jaunt over to Home Depot for closet supplies for the Kids' room (with our 3-D drawing & parts list in hand)!
Karl is on his way home now...he said he will have to change before we go out and warned me that he is "really dirty" from an inspection today...I said "okay" and asked if his pants were beige...he said "yes" and I said "perfect!" :)
3 comments:
You are adorable!!! Praying God's Blessings for you all today......
Hey now - I did learn valuable laundry skills from you. I ALWAYS separate out my blacks ever since you told me that we wouldn't be linty if I wash them sepatate. I also do this with blues now too, but everything else is fair game as long as it's not new with bleeding potential :-) I actually started separating all the colors before we moved to Chicago, but it this land of laundramats and commercial washers my goal more often than not is to see how much I can cram into one load :-) I hope I don't make you have nightmares tonight!!!
Oh, this makes me laugh! I'm so glad we can be friends despite our feelings on laundry :-)
Love, Teresa
Hey Julie,
Those Laundry 101 classes paid off, huh? ...chuckle, chuckle!
Post a Comment