Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Reflections 2

It has been a pretty good day over here so far! I received a call from the Health Dept Travel Immunization Clinic regarding the Yellow Fever vaccine - if we wanted it or not - they needed to know today! So I called CHI to clarify yes/no and they said ''wait" to find out what area we will be traveling to - so that was really helpful!!! Also, we needed to decide about the MMR vaccine because we go back this Thursday afternoon for our other dose of Twin Rix HepA/HepB vaccine. I read the CDC recommendations on their website based on traveling to Colombia & it looks like yes we will do the MMR again based on their recommendations.

I have also been trying to hash out a few things on the phone with our mortgage provider. I composed a letter that we will send out to them after Karl proofs it.

We are having pretty dreary weather -ugh! It makes me feel a little less energetic! I am trying to wipe out my to-do list though so I am trying to not let it affect me!

Karl just called & is on his way home from work now! I am looking forward to spending the evening together! Tonight we will be busy with a list of preparations to get things ready for Thursday night.

Tomorrow morning I have my Bible study and am looking forward to that! Afterwards I will be having lunch with a friend and then errands galore!!!

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................