Wow - You'll need a few Frostys with this HEAT WAVE!!!
Here's something funny: I was browsing/roasting at a garage sale earlier and their sign said "Pop - 50 cents." Well, this poor lady thought she was getting quite a deal before she handed them her 50 cents and they handed her a tiny, squatty can! Wow, enjoy the refreshment while it lasts. At the same garage sale, they tried to charge me $3.45 when I only had $1.40 worth of merchandise! Yikes!
Despite almost being overcharged, I did find some nice buys. One garage sale had a "penny table." I bought a quarter item and 3 penny table items & the lady asked for 28 cents. You can hardly get anything for a nickle nowadays - let alone a penny! That was a first for me!
At another garage sale, a lady bought $46 worth of clothes. Wow. That's a lot of clothes!
Have you gotten the drift that I love going to garage sales? Garage sales are a jolly good time! I hope you've enjoyed my G-sale stories! If I get good feedback, maybe I'll tell more in the future.
I have to go put my goodies away now...
Try to stay cool!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Bath Attack
- The "Lowes" Down
- "Husband of the Year" Entry Clarification
- We're Doing Well
- Receiving Unlawful Advice: Two Short Stories
- $100 Well Spent
- "Husband of the Year" Contest!
- Working Wonders
- Fresh New Day
- Home Improvement - Day #2
- Still Working!
- Don't Worry - We Have A Building Permit!
- Sunday Greetings
- Still Stuffed Up
- Coming Soon!
- Just Hanging Out
- Under The Weather
- Betta Not or Betta Do
- Thursday Again!
- Looking Forward to Tonight
- Eggcellent Effort
- Wally World
- Back to Work
- Happy Father's Day!!!
- Saturday Serenade
- We're Having a Heat Wave...
- Fun For All Ages
- Friday Is Here
- Hard At Work
-
▼
June
(29)
........................
........................
1 comment:
Post a Comment