It is like I blinked & it is Thursday already! The days fly by over here.
Last night when we got back from the class, we sat outside on our swing & talked. We talked about the kids, what it might be like to be parents, things that the Lord is teaching us, how we must lean on God and not depend on ourselves, etc. We talked & talked. It was refreshing.
Hopefully the mosquito spray my Mom gave me works! I sprayed myself sticky. I have had the absolute worst mosquito bites ever - so bad I've been afraid to go outside. I'll spare you the details - but trust me - they are nasty & only get worse when scratched. If the spray worked, I'll be a happy camper!!!
It has been very encouraging to see so many visitors coming to the site! I am glad you are enjoying the information. We'll keep it coming! If you would like to see anything else added, let us know.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Bath Attack
- The "Lowes" Down
- "Husband of the Year" Entry Clarification
- We're Doing Well
- Receiving Unlawful Advice: Two Short Stories
- $100 Well Spent
- "Husband of the Year" Contest!
- Working Wonders
- Fresh New Day
- Home Improvement - Day #2
- Still Working!
- Don't Worry - We Have A Building Permit!
- Sunday Greetings
- Still Stuffed Up
- Coming Soon!
- Just Hanging Out
- Under The Weather
- Betta Not or Betta Do
- Thursday Again!
- Looking Forward to Tonight
- Eggcellent Effort
- Wally World
- Back to Work
- Happy Father's Day!!!
- Saturday Serenade
- We're Having a Heat Wave...
- Fun For All Ages
- Friday Is Here
- Hard At Work
-
▼
June
(29)
........................
........................
2 comments:
I was hoping to find out what everyones favorite movie was by now. But most of Beaker's.
Love, Amanda
I don't know about the movies, but what about those mosquito bites?? In my part of the woods, we have West Nile Virus! Yuk!
Love, Momma G
Post a Comment