Usually it is quite dangerous to go to the store without a list, but I was quite successful today despite that principal.
I remembered all kinds of things I needed there but keep forgetting to buy. How nice!
Lunch with my friend was also delightful. I am very thankful to start off a Monday in such a refreshing way!
I still have lots to do so I'm off for now!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Bath Attack
- The "Lowes" Down
- "Husband of the Year" Entry Clarification
- We're Doing Well
- Receiving Unlawful Advice: Two Short Stories
- $100 Well Spent
- "Husband of the Year" Contest!
- Working Wonders
- Fresh New Day
- Home Improvement - Day #2
- Still Working!
- Don't Worry - We Have A Building Permit!
- Sunday Greetings
- Still Stuffed Up
- Coming Soon!
- Just Hanging Out
- Under The Weather
- Betta Not or Betta Do
- Thursday Again!
- Looking Forward to Tonight
- Eggcellent Effort
- Wally World
- Back to Work
- Happy Father's Day!!!
- Saturday Serenade
- We're Having a Heat Wave...
- Fun For All Ages
- Friday Is Here
- Hard At Work
-
▼
June
(29)
........................
........................
1 comment:
Welcome to blogland! It has been quite a fun experience for us. We are praying for you all and the kids God will be bringing into your family. The offer for practice with our kids still stands. :) It makes Wally World an entirely different "world"!
Post a Comment