Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home Improvement - Day #2




It has been an eventful day so far! We have been working on electrical, painting, patching the walls in the bathroom (which are looking so much better - Karl is doing a great job!) If all goes well we will be able to prime the bathroom walls tonight! Oh yeah, we have also been to Lowes for supplies. I left a voicemail today for the inspector & am hoping we can have our inspection on Thursday so we can hang our lights!

We are getting excited about seeing the coming transformation. That will be very rewarding!

It's been tiring but today is passing quickly and we are feeling pretty energized!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Wow!! You two remind me of Startrek, "traveling where no one has gone before"!! Karl is R2D2 and Julie is C3P0 - Beekie is Yoda; can't forget him! (I think those names are accurate, yes??) Any Trekkie/trivia friends out there??

Keep up the great teamwork! I am very proud of you and am excited to see it in person some day soon!

Love, Momma G

........................

........................

........................

........................