Thursday, June 21, 2007

Betta Not or Betta Do

As Julie mentioned last week, she took me to pick out a Father's Day gift. She is extremely generous and tremendously loving to me and she's constantly blessing me :) So she mentioned that she was going to take me to Kohl's (so I thought I would pick a nice tie...), but she did a switch-a-roo and had me stop at Petco. Once at Petco she revealed her loving plan; she planned to pick a Betta and a Betta home out with me for my enjoyment at work.

So we looked the Bettas, and the Goldfish, and the Guppies, and all the fish. We also looked at many fish environments, food, and fact sheets. There sure is a lot to know about fish and fish care!!! So we left the store with much to think about...

One thing I needed to know was could I even have a fish at work? Well, I asked and was approved. That was great! And today there was another breakthrough; Julie found a terrific Betta bowl at a g-sale (could you have guessed?). So now all I need is a fish. I'm leaning toward a blue one but I am open to suggestions. Just press the 'comments' link and express your fish color opinion, please.

So it looks like Beaker will soon be joined by a finned friend and the office will be a little more cheery. I'll keep you updated so stay tuned. TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue is nice, but I'd have to say that the ones that have crazy mixtures of colors are more fun (in my humble opition) :-) have fun with your new fishy! Thomas and I are trying to finagle a new housing situation so that we can have a doggy again - it's rather lonely without!

........................

........................

........................

........................