Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Eggcellent Effort


Some of you may be wondering if it is all fun & games over here......NO! I have been busy priming/painting baseboard and base shoe trim for the past 4 hours. I have paint all over me and it's permanently adhered to my fingernails too.
Yes, I scrubbed.

One thing I actually finished today was painting 68 wooden eggs. Yes, 68. It's a big jar - it took a lot of eggs to fill it. That's a lot of work! The eggs are for a canning jar style lamp for Beaker so he doesn't sit in the dark when we are out of the room. It was agonizing but it is done & I am pretty satisfied with the result. Karl will be quite happy that's finished. Hint: spare yourselves - if you do something like this - buy the pre-painted eggs!

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................