Yesterday Papi came home earlier than usual (4:30) and that was quite a treat to have extra time with him! We were still reading Claudia's book for homework and other than that just goofed around until dinner time.
We were supposed to re-blitz the office area but the two of us were totally fried. So, instead we talked about life (which was really nice) and watched a LHOP episode while folding laundry (yes we DO have a lot of laundry!) and eating popcorn! That was really a nice break except that the episode we watched was a TWO part that left our hearts racing and guessing who the bad guy was and we did NOT have time to watch the second part.
Today there is un fiesta por el otoño or a fall party in Claudia's class in the afternoon so Andres and I are planning on going to that. By the time it is over, I will just drive the kids home with me and then we are heading straight to the eye center. Claudia's "new" glasses are totally crooked and lopsided and we are going to buy a band to keep them on her head. A 4 year old and a pair of glasses is a frightening combination!!!
Tonight is Mami's Night Out and if I weren't so tired I would be looking forward to it! I told Karl this morning that it is too late in the week because I am so run down but he said it is like an "ER Trip" for me. I don't know but I think if I had some alone time earlier in the week, maybe I would not be so depleted...? Whenever it is, I am grateful that Karl sends me out for a night off. - What a wonderful Husband and Friend!
We were supposed to re-blitz the office area but the two of us were totally fried. So, instead we talked about life (which was really nice) and watched a LHOP episode while folding laundry (yes we DO have a lot of laundry!) and eating popcorn! That was really a nice break except that the episode we watched was a TWO part that left our hearts racing and guessing who the bad guy was and we did NOT have time to watch the second part.
Today there is un fiesta por el otoño or a fall party in Claudia's class in the afternoon so Andres and I are planning on going to that. By the time it is over, I will just drive the kids home with me and then we are heading straight to the eye center. Claudia's "new" glasses are totally crooked and lopsided and we are going to buy a band to keep them on her head. A 4 year old and a pair of glasses is a frightening combination!!!
Tonight is Mami's Night Out and if I weren't so tired I would be looking forward to it! I told Karl this morning that it is too late in the week because I am so run down but he said it is like an "ER Trip" for me. I don't know but I think if I had some alone time earlier in the week, maybe I would not be so depleted...? Whenever it is, I am grateful that Karl sends me out for a night off. - What a wonderful Husband and Friend!

5 comments:
Julie, I always enjoy your posts and pictures of your delightful ninos. I hope tonight is a recharge time for you. These days and years will pass us by so quickly... and someday we will remember with a smile our days of exhaustion caused by the energetic little ones in our lives. :) The joy of the Lord is your strength... and may those beautiful smiles you see each day be a reminder of the wonderful Lord that you serve.
Have I said lately how cute they are? They really are! Enjoy Mami's night out, I have a husband that recognizes their value as well, isn't that so so so nice?
The girls are adorable! Love the glasses, crooked or not! They are cuties!
Sometimes, I feel time is flying by. It's Thursday already... have I stopped to breathe? When I was young, the days seemed so long. What happened? :o)
Te Amo ma Amor! K
I miss seeing your beautiful children, but enjoy seeing pictures and reading about your life via your blog. They are so precious! Jan :)
Post a Comment