Our weekend was good but it went by too fast!
Friday we went out for a little shopping at Menards and some McD's for dinner.
Sunday we had a great time at church and ate tacos for lunch (we all love tacos!) and just took it easy.
Friday we went out for a little shopping at Menards and some McD's for dinner.
Saturday Karl worked on the shed and the kids ran around & played. Karl sent me off to get out for a while and I went to the dollar store and stocked up on tons of goodies for four Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes we are going to put together. Next post, I will have to tell you my shoebox story...
Sunday we had a great time at church and ate tacos for lunch (we all love tacos!) and just took it easy.
Today Andres & I will be going to an eye doctor appointment, the library and some other little errands - including getting some color copies redone because there are blue dots on Claudia's face from the printer drum or something. I am hoping for a relaxing & enjoyable Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment