Karl thought it would be neat if I included images of our photo pages that we created for Colombia to send with our 3rd post placement report.
I was not pleased last night when I discovered that my upside down exclamation points that I had specifically inserted correctly seem to have been auto-corrected without my notice. Anyway, I just wanted to bring that up since it is way too late to do anything about and someone might have decided to point that out to me. Despite the flaw, I decided to include them.
If you would like to see the pages, scroll down - they are in a slide show at the bottom of our blog.
Last night, we got all of our adoption documents labeled and in order and ready to drop off to the attorney! We'll write a check and then drop off sometime between now and Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment