The new glasses look so beautiful on Claudia! We are so glad that Claudia really seems to like her new glasses. We are also really happy with how they fit her & look - it is hard to tell for sure what they will look like with fake lenses with obnoxious stickers all over them! I do think we will have to go back again very soon and have the temples adjusted/shortened because they are slipping down her nose a lot.
I had a great time last night at our Mom's Night Out. We talked & laughed. We played a game. We ate pizza and snacks. It was really fun! It was almost 11pm before I left to come home! I am thankful for the time to get to know some other moms. I was also extremely happy that the evening went pretty smoothly for Karl while I was gone.
Today's agenda includes trying to work on our family photo pages to send to Colombia so that they will be ready in time for our upcoming (3rd) post placement visit. I also need to spend some time working on my batch of ornaments for an upcoming ornament exchange as well.
Here is a picture of the girls together before school this morning. Don't they look so sweet?!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Claudia's New Look
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2008
(132)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Thursday's Agenda
- My Shoe Box Story
- Our Photo Pages
- Short Weekend Report
- Copy Fiasco
- Ready To Make Copies
- No Time For Apathy
- Cutting Corners
- Claudia's New Look
- Another Kid In Glasses?!?!
- Reflections on My Blogging Absence
- Tuesday Fun
- Change Of Plans
- Leaves Are Falling
- Blitz Extension
- A Night Off From The Blitz?
- Moving On To Room #3 & The Class Report
-
▼
October
(17)
........................
........................


4 comments:
Can I just say your girls look more adorable with every post. I lvoe the glasses. You guys are doing a great job!
Claudia, Just beautiful! A beautiful princesa!
Also, Julie, love the header pic! You get the most coolest family pics, girl! I love them. You're gonna have to share your secrets!
Your girls have two of the sweetest smiles. :)
Your girls are so very beautiful! They always have the sweetest little smiles on their faces! I love it! I really like Claudia's new glasses too. She looks so precious in them.
Post a Comment