Friday, October 24, 2008

Ready To Make Copies

After much work, I finished our post placement photo pages yesterday!!! I re-did a couple of pages and am really happy with how they all turned out...and happy to be done with them! I made 6 pages but any other Colombian Mamis who might read this should not panic because that is way beyond the requirement - you don't have to do that many - only 9-12 photos or 3 pages are required.

Today we have a play date with some friends so we'll be leaving a little later for that. I am hoping to have time to stop & make copies on the way - copies for Colombia (they require the original pages :( as well as 2 sets of color copies) and some for us too! I also am copying a stack of documents to be submitted to a lawyer to initiate our re-adoption process.

Other than that, I am totally thrilled it is Friday again and we will have some time together this weekend. It was sad to say good-bye to Anji this morning. The bus came early and we had to run to the bus and I hardly got to hug her. We waved and blew kisses as the bus drove away.

We love our little niños so, so, so much. We always say that the Lord provided Papi & Mami for the niños but also that the Lord provided the niños for Papi & Mami. Truly, we are very blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, only I put "Grandma & Grandpa" in place of "Papi & Mami"! Praise God for these abundant blessings!!!!
Love, Momma G

Erika said...

You are so blessed. When i look at those pictures and the smiles...
You are such wonderful parents and they are so lucky to have you.

........................

........................

........................

........................