My foot is not feeling any better but I was less exhausted today than yesterday so that is really good. I felt a little less "out of it" today too. I am quite eager to be able to do stuff around the house again. I am miserable being this limited in my abilities. This really is the pits. I was able to clean up in the kitchen tonight on my wheeled office chair and it felt so good to accomplish something! Thankfully the kids helped me by getting things for me or picking things up that I dropped or even putting things away when needed.
Something funny: In my blog settings, I marked "enable comment moderation" which frankly I had no idea what that entailed but it sounded good :) Well, Karl & I have been baffled by the lack of any comments for quite a while...well, when we logged in tonight it said we had "15 comments" waiting for moderation. Silly me!!!
More to come soon: more bizarre stains plague the Armstrong household and school program details!!! For now, gotta go eat popcorn with my Honey!!!
Something funny: In my blog settings, I marked "enable comment moderation" which frankly I had no idea what that entailed but it sounded good :) Well, Karl & I have been baffled by the lack of any comments for quite a while...well, when we logged in tonight it said we had "15 comments" waiting for moderation. Silly me!!!
More to come soon: more bizarre stains plague the Armstrong household and school program details!!! For now, gotta go eat popcorn with my Honey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment