I have always wanted to take a spin around the store on one of those "smart carts" at Wally World and other various stores and never had a legitimate reason to do so. Well, I am finally going to get my chance! :) Karl said he needed to get me out of the house (so true) and we are pretty limited on possible activities since I cannot walk but we need groceries really bad so we talked about how to get that done. We decided our family outing tonight will be to go to a store together to pick up groceries & other necessities. Just thinking about it puts a big smile on my face! How about yours? "Zoom, Zoom!!!"

3 comments:
You are so funny, girl! Enjoy the ride...try it in reverse and listen for the "beep-beep"! Our kids love it when my mom uses one!!!!
I just had to commment on a previous entry about the laundry stains - I know exactly what it is as my daughter had the same and she 'fessed up. The spots are from dandelions. If your child picks dandelions and gets some of the "juice" on clothes, the stain doesn't show up until later. Unfortunately I have never found anything that takes it out.
I love it!!
Hey, blogger question: How did you get your picture in the header? Since I have been adding backgrounds from other sites, I cannot get it to appear. You can figure out my blog problems in all your spare time. :)I like your spiffied up look, by the way!
Post a Comment