Wednesday, July 2, 2008

After School Fun

The kids really wanted to go outside and play yesterday but we had two problems: 1) it was very hot & 2) Mami is injured and cannot move fast and didn't want to fall trying to get around outside. So we got out the cocina juguetes & muñeca juguetes and had a grand ole time (as you can see below!) The kids had a blast and it was a lot of enjoyment for me as I sat on the sofa and the kids brought me comida they had "prepared" and asked me if I wanted agua, leche, jugo, etc. and then I got to eat/drink their special deliveries and say "yum yum!" They are very creative and oh so cute!!!



1 comment:

Beth said...

Sorry to hear about your foot, but very glad to see the updates and pics...loving all the smiling faces. Seems everything is falling right into place, just as God has planned.

........................

........................

........................

........................