Karl comes home tomorrow night. Then we have to pack up for the things we will need for the hotel and also finish some projects around here before we go.
Yesterday, our house showed two times to the same family. I had to be gone in the morning and then again in the afternoon.
We are getting very close in our negotiations for the home we would like to purchase. To say that it has been very complicated is a very big understatement. I am eager to hear that it is official. The exciting thing about this potential new house is that it is large and will accommodate niños & an active very well! Karl likes it a lot. I do too.
I am wanting very, very much for casa blanca (our current home's name) to sell. I love it so much but now I just want to get rid of it/be done with it/have some closure so I can move on.
Thank you for all of the kind comments and for your prayers. I am so grateful because I feel really overwhelmed and need God's help now more than ever!
2 comments:
Julie and Karl,
We are praying for you during this transition...hopefully both houses will be sold/bought soon. Where are you moving? Hang in there...
Autumn
Yes, my prayers are with you, too! I'm amazed at how similar our life journeys have been!
Our kids are adjusting well to temporary housing life. We are anxious to find a new home once we get to PA.
Praying for you and thinking of you!!
Post a Comment