We are working so, so, so hard to get everything in order! The to-do lists are endless but our energy level unfortunately is not endless! Thankfully we are making progress. Karl took a couple more vacation days and we are working like crazy people to get everything "ready" before he goes back to work. Even our little darlings are chipping in! Our house will go on the market tomorrow & a "For Sale" sign will go up in our yard! Our realtor said to be ready right away for showings. Whoa, here we go! I have talked to the kids that things might be pretty "loco" when we have to clean & get out of here for a showing (with Papi out of town things are more difficult in general) plus I have never done this before! I'm a newbie! Yikes! We pray that things will indeed go smoothly and quickly so that we can be together again and move on with our life as a family that lives together full-time!
3 comments:
Julie,
I'm asking the Lord to sell your house by this Friday, so be ready! Praying for all of you as you go through this transition.
I'm praying for you especially Julie, in this "loco" time. I'll also pray everyone stays healthy, happy, and helpful!
Let us know if we can help in any way- if Karl needs anything while he is down here, let us know- also, let us know when your big moving in day is- we'll get some help for you!
Praying for you!
Christy Fuller
Post a Comment