We now have a lovely entry floor, spiffy bathroom cabinets in place (sinks ready to hook up) and a working toilet upstairs!!! Yeah!!! We are very encouraged & so thankful!!! We appreciate our cheerful volunteering friends so much.
This means that after the shower tile is done, all the major indoor projects will be done! We'll just have finishing details left. I'll post pictures as soon as I am able - I've been having technical difficulties.
This means that after the shower tile is done, all the major indoor projects will be done! We'll just have finishing details left. I'll post pictures as soon as I am able - I've been having technical difficulties.
I called our Agency today to ask if there was any tidbit of news. Just got an email - no news for today. She's going to check with the Director tomorrow and get back to us.
On the agenda for tonight: Dinner, studying, Spanish class & then reviewing health insurance & Flexible spending account options after class.
On the agenda for tonight: Dinner, studying, Spanish class & then reviewing health insurance & Flexible spending account options after class.
1 comment:
Hi there! We are all sitting on the edges of our seats, waiting to hear if the agency has good news?? Love, MommaG
Post a Comment