I've been working on miscellaneous paperwork over here. I need to get out of here and run our vacuum to the repair shop! It worked great one minute and then we tried to run it again and it was like it was unplugged (but wasn't!) so we think the switch went out. I hope it doesn't cost much to fix! Anyway, it takes about a day to get it back in working order they said. So, that is a priority on my list for today.
I have not heard anything from our Agency as of yet today so I just sent an email checking in to see if there is any information.
I cannot believe it is already November 19th. Wow, January will be here before we know it! We have so much to do. Our thoughts are very much on the children and our upcoming travels. We will be so thankful to have more details a.s.a.p.

By the way, check out at the forecast for Cali, Colombia at the bottom of the screen. Woo - looks hot down there today!!! We sure could use some of that heat up here :)
Well, that is about it for now. I'll probably check in later! Thanks again for all the really sweet notes you have been sending our way. We really appreciate each of you! Hasta Luego, mi amigos.
1 comment:
Karl and Julie,
I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for you! I cannot wait to see the pictures of your precious kiddos!
With love and excitement,
janine
Post a Comment