We got the ceiling painted last night!!! It looks terrific!!! The white paint we picked goes great with the walls - better than the previous white. The only problem: sore necks, sore arms, stiff bodies!
Today we'll be hitting other projects hard. We are going to mow, seed the bare areas in the front yard and arrange the living room! We want to get our LR in working order by Monday. We need to finish the front door too.
Today we'll be hitting other projects hard. We are going to mow, seed the bare areas in the front yard and arrange the living room! We want to get our LR in working order by Monday. We need to finish the front door too.
We'll check in later!
4 comments:
I'm tired thinking about all you have done, but oh how your home will be sooo ready for these precious children! Can't wait to hear who they are and pray for them by name! I know the Lord has special plans for your special family! Praying for you all.
Hi there! I've been reading your blog as my husband and I prepare to adopt from Colombia as well. Our dossier was sent to Colombia on 10/15/07 and we are waiting to hear from Julie (at CHI) when it is submitted to ICBF. We are a Colombian family so we are hoping to travel early next year....who knows maybe we'll see you there!
Debi
Hi Julie!
Just wanted to check in to let you know I've been reading :-) How exciting that you were able to get that additional paper work turned in so quickly and also that those on the other end seem SO eager to get it. I'm so anxiously waiting to know more :-) Hope you enjoy your Monday! Do you have your living room back to normal by now? Hope so - I know that having that place of rest re-established will help bring you more rest! Love ya!
I used to tell Julie that the blinds she had up in the living room were 'just fine', but now I see even a mom can be, well, a little wrong! Julie and Karl, that living room looks sooo warm and inviting... we spoke about a toybox, I can barely wait to help fill it with toys! I know you will be very special parents!
Love,
Momma G
Post a Comment