No new news today. Apparently, our CHI contact was not able to successfully get in touch with the Director who is now in Colombia. So, we'll hope for something tomorrow.
I worked on partially filling out visa documents today which I need to take somewhere to be copied tomorrow because we need one form per child of each of these forms. I've been working on some other paperwork as well.
Other than that, I am just trying to chip away at my list of adoption-related tasks along with other household tasks!
2 comments:
I think this is going to be a tough week to get a hold of anyone. There are meetings with the agencies the rest of this week to discuss the new rules and how they will be implemented. I know our rep was not available today to take me back to the embassy to get our visa and we probably won't see her the rest of our trip. Don't worry. You will get the information you need soon. It just might not be this week.
Laura
Post a Comment