After waking up late, I scurried around trying to get Anji dressed & ready for school (and for picture day)! I took a very fast shower and then got the other kids ready and served their breakfast. Then we rushed to church so we wouldn't be late. Despite the rocky start, we had a wonderful morning at MOPS today! The kids really enjoyed their classes and were so happy when I picked them up! I had a great time too! The Mamis did a really neat craft, heard a speaker who talked about tips on motherhood, and we had a discussion time & prayer too. It was all very refreshing. Afterwards our group went out for lunch and had a nice time and the kids played on the indoor playground.
Karl is on his way home and I am so happy he will be with us tonight! It feels like we haven't seen him for a L-O-N-G time (feels like much longer than a week)! Not sure what we are doing yet...I suggested getting a pizza...Karl mentioned maybe going out together. Whatever it is, it will be so great to just be TOGETHER again!
One other thing that I am really excited about: our new social worker got us in contact with another (nearby) family who is in the process of adopting two boys from Colombia - and not only from Colombia, but from CALI (same city where we adopted our beloved niños)! That is very exciting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment