Well, I cannot mail the release form yet because Karl is not home to sign it but I am so, so, so exhilarated that my grueling search is over! We now have an appointment for the beginning of November for our 3rd post placement visit with a wonderful provider in our town! Their fee is the same $250 that we already paid and there are no additional fees whatsoever! I am totally relieved and extremely thankful! Tomorrow we will drive to stay with Papi for the weekend. Karl will sign the release from, we will fax it off right away, and then snail mail the original. And then, we will be all set until our appointment in November. Yeah!!! The funny thing is that we had prepaid for our 4th post placement report & translation fees, and I had totally forgotten all of those details and requirements (I guess adopting three children will do that to you). So, we will have two more post placement visits with the new social worker but the 4th one is one whole year after the 3rd. Okay, now I need to go pack up our toiletries and a few other items before the girls get home so we will be ready to zoom out of here tomorrow!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
........................
........................
3 comments:
I absolutely love your blog! I know you don't know me, but my husband and I are wading through the mountains of paperwork for adopting from Colombia. Blogs of those who have already "been there, done that" are such an encouragement to me.
So glad that you found an agency to do those visits, been praying for that! Thank you Lord for answered prayer.
Have a fun weekend!
Andres loves tacos! That's what he told me!
Loved your update, and the fact that I had time to check it out!
Love, MommaG
Post a Comment