Here's the scenario: a shirt goes into the laundry, unstained to our knowledge, and comes out with these strange marks. It happened once to a brand new shirt and it has been really bugging me since then. I have been wracking my brain (and Karl's!) but cannot figure it out.
But what is worse, it just happened to another shirt! Same distinct markings!!! Nothing else in the laundry has these marks.
Another bit of important information is that they are both Anji's shirts!!! Not worn to school either - just here at home.
Can you help us solve this? Please?!
Front of shirt
Back of shirt
Front of shirt
Front of shirt
7 comments:
It looks like a dryer burn. Not sure, but you might check with Bob Dornan. He's really good at knowing things like this.
I agree with the comment above. I googled DRYER BURNS, and the results seem to match your problem. Also, I'm Christy R's husband since you are probably wondering who this strange guy is commenting on your blog!
Occasionally, I'll have the same problem with our washer. Maybe it's the dryer. I just thought it might have a little rust in there somewhere. Not quite sure but I know the feeling.
Occasionally, I'll have the same problem with our washer. Maybe it's the dryer. I just thought it might have a little rust in there somewhere. Not quite sure but I know the feeling.
Ben says it's an oil leak! ??? Let us know when the mystery is solved... interesting!
Wendi
DITTO...........
I was just checking to see if anyone knew what your stain was - dryer burn? Good to know. :)
Praying for you family this week.
Post a Comment