We had a nice time Sunday with Karl's side of the family! The Lord provided such a beautiful day for us all to enjoy! All the little cousins ran around the yard and had such a blast together!
We hurried to get dinner on the table when we got home so Papi could open his Father's Day cards and gifts and so we could also get the kids to bed on time for the early school schedule. Thankfully we were successful!
5 comments:
Love the new look and all the fabulous photos! The children are beautiful! Happy Father's Day, Karl!
Julie,
Your family is such an adoption success story!!! Just one look at all 5 smiles and you know God does in fact work all things together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purposes . I know you and Carl are giving Him the glory for the beauty that is La Familia Armstrong. I just love your updates and am so happy to hear of the blessings being poured out to you!
By the way, Anji looks so cute in her glasses! Ali just got glasses last month and I think kiddos just look adorable in them! (A little bit of mommy's bias, I'm sure!)
Blessings,
Jaime
I love the new blog layout. I haven't posted in awhile, but I just wanted to let you all know that we have enjoyed all your posts so much. It is so fun to see you all together!!! Yours was the first blog that we came across when we started looking into adopting from Colombia. Now we are knee deep in paperwork, also waiting for siblings!! God is good.
Great new photos! Blog looks good. Congrats on your first fathers day!
What a special day for Father's Day! Your family is an inspiration - so many smiles!
Great new look to your blog. :)
Post a Comment