It's been a grueling day so far . . . & that's a complete understatement!
But . . .
We got our notarization completed AND bought the airline tickets for Karl, me, and the kids!!! So, we now have e-tickets!!! We really will be flying to Colombia on Sunday, January 13th and tentatively returning on the 16th of February. It was big bucks, people, but at least if we have to change our flights, it won't cost anything additional. Karl is on his way home and we have to pack and clean this house really quick (looks like something exploded - help!) and eat before we head to Chicagoland tonight! If you think of us, please pray for our activities tomorrow -apostilles at the Secretary of State, trying to find a photo copier somewhere downtown to copy those documents, and then making our way over to apply for our TS Visas at the Colombian Consulate - it will probably be just as grueling as today!!! Also, we sure appreciate all of your wonderful comments and guestbook sign-ins. Thank you all for your kindness and friendship!
1 comment:
Argh!! Julie! I don't have your cell phone number! I was going to call you with a few suggestions on where to find Copy machines downtown! Well, I bet if you're reading this you've already found a place, but if not give me a call. I know for sure where there's one Kinko's and I can probably help with directions to others if need be. If all else fails, I get copies for $.10 a piece in my office. You could probably do it here!
Let me know if you still need help when you get this :-)
Post a Comment