Monday, December 3, 2007

Errands, Errands & More Errands

I have a comprehensive & very long list of errands to do. From making photo copies of adoption documents to going to the library, bank, etc. As we planned last night, Karl told me to just hit them all today and get them out of my hair. I won't really be done, there will be more, much more, but at least I'll be done with those items. I need to head out of here soon so I can get them all finished!

We had a great weekend. It went quickly but it was nice to have that time together.

Our Sunday School party on Saturday night was SO FUN that it was hard to fall asleep!!! I was supposed to wind down to go to sleep and I couldn't stop giggling! I tried to be quiet because Karl had already fallen asleep so I was convulsing with silent, hearty laughter! Why? We had the White Elephant of all White Elephant "gift" exchanges. It was a blast! By the way, the "gift" we gave was priceless - Karl & I laughed so hard "choosing" & "preparing" it before the party that we both about keeled over from such intense laughter. We have been laughing ever since! It's the kind of gift that keeps on giving :) When it was my turn, I picked a gorgeous white embossed gift bag with fancy coordinating tissue paper and a lovely glittering "Merry Christmas" sign hanging off of it - it looked like something really special - and I delightfully pranced up to the front of the room with my fancy gift bag where there was a table where we took turns opening it in front of all 75+ people . . . Let's just say there was a reason the packaging was so gorgeous! . . . More details to come :)

6 comments:

Mandy & Jason said...

You love to leave us hanging in suspense, don't you? Looking forward to your next update!

Amy said...

I heard about your "gift" can't wait to hear you describe it!

Anonymous said...

This is just wrong . . . describe the gift already!!! I want to laugh too :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Don't feel bad, she hasn't told me either! The suspense it killing me! Momma G

Anonymous said...

Still waiting . . . .

........................

........................

........................

........................