Friday, December 28, 2007

T Minus 15

We are doing okay over here - just frantically trying to get as much done as possible!

My errands went pretty well yesterday and my shopping trip was semi-successful. Wally World was out of almost everything so that was really frustrating. One redeeming thing is that I found plastic bins for storage under the bunk bed - they are really nice with clasping lids and they are translucent LIME GREEN!!! I found some other items I was looking for but came home without completing half of my list. Oh well, it will be back to WW for me.

Karl got some caulking done in the bathroom and also hung two towel rings and a TP holder so that is really great! (This is actually the second set he's installed b/c I found ones we liked so much better so he took those down and we'll return them. This new set matches so much better.) We also got all our accounts reconciled & updated and were quite thankful for that. Busy, busy!

My friend emailed me the greatest idea to help me get more done:
Maybe if you tied a feather duster to Beaker’s foot, he could fly around cleaning your house. As his strength increases, you can upgrade him to the dish towel and then the vacuum cleaner!
I laughed so hard about that! She is very clever, isn't she? "Okay Beaker, here is the duster! Get going! You can have a treat when you're done! Make sure you do a thorough job!"

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hey! Just wanted to say hi and let you know we're still reading, still thinking of and praying for your family. Thanks for the updates! :)

janine said...

How are you doing? I can't believe you'll be in Colombia in TWO WEEKS!! If there's anything we can do on this end to help you out, please let us know!

Thinking of you and praying for you!!

love, janine

........................

........................

........................

........................