Friday, May 8, 2009

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We close on our "old" house next Thursday and then close and move in to our "new" house next Friday morning!!! So unbelievable and very wonderful! We'll have a real address!

Karl packed most of our stuff last night to move out of the hotel. He is a really good packer! I thankfully thought of a storage place to leave a bunch of the stuff & suitcases we don't want to lug back with us (nor have the room for!) - our station wagon that is staying here!

We will wake up tomorrow morning and buzz out of here as quickly as possible so we can start disassembling and working on all the stuff that needs to get done.

The next week will be a whirlwind but if I have a moment, I will be sure to blog about the events.

I captured some cute video of Claudia and Andres that I will try to post soon too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you all during this crazy week! Thanks so much for the recent posts! We love hearing the news about your family and the way God continues to work! Debbie Jo

Amy said...

Praying for you as you are moving into your new home. You must all be so excited to have a real house!

........................

........................

........................

........................