Words cannot express the anticipation of the next two weeks. In 10 days, we will close on our old house. Next weekend we will return to casa blanca to prepare to officially & finally move everything. We will return to our new city to close on the new house the day after that first closing - in just 11 days - and will move into the new house the same day! It hardly seems real!
I have been on the phone for utilities for both houses, taking care of misc. errands and trying to finalize the details I can think of and am trying to imagine what I might be forgetting! Phew!
The kids are doing well. They are amazingly flexible: happy in the hotel and probably even happier that we will have a regular home soon! We had surprisingly nice weather this weekend so we went to the zoo to celebrate Claudia's 5TH birthday!!! More festivities are to come this week - we might go to Chuck E Cheese or something - we have lots of reasons to celebrate!
4 comments:
Praying that things will go smoothly in all your busyness!
And Happy Birthday, Claudia! Our boys will be 5 in August . . . such a fun age, huh?
love!
Happy Birthday Claudia!
We are excited for you to move into your new casa! Busyness will help the time go faster. :)
Happy birthday Claudia! We are so excited as you begin this new venture together! Blessings!
Happy Birthday Claudia! Sounds like you guys are beond busy. And how wonderful for you that the kids are doing so well. That has to be a big weight off your shoulders. Good luck with all of the moving! Remember to get the kitchen set up first and you will be ok. In all my moves I've found if I can get the kitchen functioning then I can operate the household.
Post a Comment