I was photo tagged so here is my picture! Here is Papi having a good 'ole time with the kids back at the beginning of August. The kids sure love having fun with their Papi! He is their human jungle gym! Praise God for this family He has created!
If you haven't scrolled down lately, I posted a new slide show!

5 comments:
Thanks for playing along with the photo tag!
Congratulations on one year! Love the pics in the slide show! The goofy faces Claudia and Anji make are so funny!
I would have never imagined life as it is now... I would have never imagined my household so full of activity, with all the ups and downs and the hustle and bustle, but I don't think I'd change one thing (well maybe some of the tantrums!ha!)
Your children truly look happy, and the video so full of love and joy... thank you and Karl for being obedient to the call. God knew you'd be great parents! Way to go Mami y Papi!
What a great dad!
Congratulations on celebrating one year together!! You have beautiful children!!
Just wanted to say that I love the family picture at the top of your blog. :)
Post a Comment