We have been tremendously busy around our casa, hence the lack of posts to our blog! Here is a cute little video that I captured of the kids having a lot of fun this evening as we wait for Beloved Papi to come home from work so we can eat dinner together! Enjoy & please let us know what you think of our video! More updates coming soon!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
........................
........................
3 comments:
Darling! Molly said, "cute!" Nathan started hollering at the computer when they sang Jesus Loves Me. It was a hit! :)
adorable...the best part of an otherwise yucky day :).
Thank you for making my day, I loved seeing the kids having fun & being creative! The song was a bonus - and I could see how much they enjoyed singing it! Even Beeker chirped along!
Post a Comment