For those of you wanting to learn more about the culture of Colombia, we thought we would offer an instructional video so you could learn how to do the cultural dance of Colombia. Get a pair of comfy shoes on & be sure to stretch first as we cannot be responsible for injuries! Enjoy and please let us know what you think of the very skilled native dancers we found to perform for this video!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
........................
........................
10 comments:
Love it! I think I will strictly be a spectator, not sure I could get up off the floor that many times. :) They are beautiful!
Sooooo very cute! I broke a sweat just watching them...oh i wish i had the energy they have!
Wow. I mean....wow! They're still going. And what talent. Not too many people can dance Columbian to an African song! :-) Clearly Karl does NOT have it ;-)
Too cute! I know... that energy never expires, does it?? Thanks for sharing!
Love it, love it, love it! I especially like Claudia's "rock and roll" kicks (our Andres does those, too!). Dancing must be in the Colombian blood, huh? . . . our kids love to dance, too!!
So cute!
I especially enjoyed the rapper like stance about halfway through when Andres stopped and crossed his arms over his chance. ADORABLE!
It's too bad your kiddos suffer from such sadness. (wink, wink) Thanks for sharing!
Too cute! Sure wish us mommies had that much energy!
Can't get over how cute this is!! Andres little hips totally get me smilin' every time!
Jennifer N.
Precious! They are all so cute! Love the video!
Julie, wanted to let you know I've chosen to "tag you". Not sure if anyone else has already... but it's a random photo tag. See my blog for details. (I love your photos on your blog! Do you personally edit and add font; if so, what program do you use? I love them!)
Post a Comment