Monday, April 28, 2008

Photos of the Fam

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christy said...

These are awesome! So good to see you guys living life together as the family you were meant to be. :) May God continue to bless you.

Amy said...

You have a beautiful family! Precious children, what a blessing!

KevinG said...

Woo Hoo! Another update! This is great! So wonderful to see God's blessing in your life.

mjdav said...

Love those smiles!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, looks like a family full of smiles! I'm thrilled to see the update and your life going forward as a family! I can only imagine all the busyness! Two kids keep me running...

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie! Hope all is well. Think of you guys often!

Erika said...

YOur family is so beautiful. It was nice meeting you! I've been praying for your family.
Happy Mother's Day!

........................

........................

........................

........................